Ketapang leaves also known as Indian Almond Leaves or Catappa leaves, are great for Shrimp, Bettas, healing mild bacterial and fungal infections etc.
- For shrimp – replace the leaf when it has been mostly consumed.
- For Bettas and other fish where we are using the tannins for healing properties use them until they stop turning the water brown. Can also be used as leaf litter for species like Apistogrammas etc.
100 % Ketapang leaves (Catappa leaves, Terminalia Catappa or Indian Almond leaves), natural dry fall, in a resealable zip bag for ideal stock-keeping.
- Adjust the PH of the water.
- Accelerate the fish beautifully colored fish.
- Stimulate reproduction rate.
- Ingredients with antibiotic and anti-inflammatory effects such as tannins and saponins.
- Slow release of the contents into the water, so the antibacterial effect of the leaves lasts for a longer period.
- Authentic habitat structuring, hiding and also food for shrimps and small crayfishes.
- Available as M, L & XL version.
- Size M ( Leave size : 4”-6”) suits to medium fish take. Recommend using 3-4 leaves per 50 liters of water.
- Size L ( Leave size : 7”-10”) suits to large fish take. Recommend using 2 leaves per 50 liters of water.
- Size XL ( Leave size : 12”-14+”) suits to extra large fish take. Recommend using 1 leave per 60-100 liters of water.
- Some Betta keepers routinely use to 2 leaves per 15 L (4 gallons) of water in their everyday tanks.
- Betta breeders normally use 1 leaf per 20 L (5 gallons) of water in breeding tanks.
- In fry rearing tanks, using 1 leaf per 40 L (10 gallons) of water is recommended.
If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can sign up free